- Book low fares to Orlando with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Gatwick, Manchester & Glasgow
- Return flights to Orlando from £300
Orlando weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in January is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 57mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in January 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:18||17:40|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:19||17:52|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:14||18:04|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Orlando
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details