- Save on holidays to the USA & Canada with Virgin Holidays
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
- Destinations include LA, New York, Boston, Miami & more
Orlando weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 61mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in April 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:15||19:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:00||19:52|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:45||20:00|
- Save up to 11% on holidays to Orlando
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details