- Get FREE Mustang or minivan with Florida holidays in 2020
- Book holidays (villa+flights) for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Orlando weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in March is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 92mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in March 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:50||18:26|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:33||19:35|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:16||19:43|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details