- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Santiago weather in February 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in February 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:04||20:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:18||20:34|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:30||20:18|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.