- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Jerusalem weather in December 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jerusalem in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Jerusalem in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jerusalem in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jerusalem in December and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jerusalem in December 2020. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:21||16:35|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:32||16:37|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:39||16:46|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.