- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Fort Vermilion weather in December 2019
- -15-15°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -24-24°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in December 2019. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:06||15:59|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:28||15:51|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:33||16:01|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.