- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Dilijan weather in December 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dilijan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Dilijan in December, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in December - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Dilijan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dilijan in December 2020. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:05||17:34|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:18||17:34|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:25||17:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Armenia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.