- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Dilijan weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The April weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dilijan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Dilijan in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Dilijan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dilijan in April 2022. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:45||19:25|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||19:40|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:01||19:55|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.