- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Dilijan weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The July weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dilijan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dilijan in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Dilijan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dilijan in July 2022. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:33||20:36|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:43||20:30|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:56||20:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.