- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Dilijan weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The March weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dilijan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Dilijan in March, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Dilijan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dilijan in March 2022. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:35||18:51|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:11||19:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:24|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.