- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Dilijan weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The May weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dilijan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Dilijan in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dilijan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dilijan in May 2022. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:59||19:57|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:43||20:12|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:32||20:25|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.