- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Dilijan weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The December weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dilijan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Dilijan in December, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in December - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Dilijan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dilijan in December 2021. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:05||17:34|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:18||17:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:24||17:43|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.