- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Phnom Penh weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 245245 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Phnom Penh, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phnom Penh in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Phnom Penh in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phnom Penh in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phnom Penh in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phnom Penh in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Phnom Penh in September and the average monthly rainfall is 245mm.
Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phnom Penh in September 2020. Select a month to view Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:50||18:10|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:50||18:01|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:49||17:51|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cambodia
Where is hot in Cambodia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cambodia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.