- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Phnom Penh weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The August weather guide for Phnom Penh, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phnom Penh in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Phnom Penh in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phnom Penh in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phnom Penh in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phnom Penh in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Phnom Penh in August and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cambodia
Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phnom Penh in August 2021. Select a month to view Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:48||18:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:50||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:50||18:11|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Where is hot in Cambodia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cambodia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.