- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Phnom Penh weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The June weather guide for Phnom Penh, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phnom Penh in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Phnom Penh in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phnom Penh in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phnom Penh in June - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phnom Penh in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Phnom Penh in June and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Phnom Penh in June 2022. Select a month to view Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:35||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:37||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:40||18:28|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.