- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Phnom Penh weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The January weather guide for Phnom Penh, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phnom Penh in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Phnom Penh in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phnom Penh in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phnom Penh in January - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Phnom Penh in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Phnom Penh in January and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Phnom Penh in January 2022. Select a month to view Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:20||17:48|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:24||17:56|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:25||18:03|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.