- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Phnom Penh weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The July weather guide for Phnom Penh, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phnom Penh in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Phnom Penh in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phnom Penh in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phnom Penh in July - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phnom Penh in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Phnom Penh in July and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Phnom Penh in July 2021. Select a month to view Phnom Penh sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||18:28|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:44||18:28|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:48||18:26|
- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.