- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Curitiba weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Curitiba in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Curitiba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in May 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:40||17:48|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:48||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:55||17:35|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.