- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Curitiba weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 187187 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Curitiba in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in January - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in January?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in Curitiba in January and the average monthly rainfall is 187mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in January 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:30||19:11|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:41||19:13|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:53||19:08|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.