- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Curitiba weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Curitiba in April, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Curitiba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in April 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:26||18:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||18:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:39||17:49|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.