- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Curitiba weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Curitiba in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Curitiba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in August 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:55||17:52|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:44||17:59|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:30||18:05|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.