- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Curitiba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Curitiba in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Curitiba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in August 2021. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:55||17:52|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:44||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:30||18:05|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.