- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Curitiba weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Curitiba in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in June - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Curitiba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in June 2021. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:56||17:34|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:01||17:35|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:04||17:38|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.