- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Curitiba weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Curitiba in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in September - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Curitiba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in September 2021. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:29||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:14||18:11|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:58||18:17|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.