- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Curitiba weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Curitiba in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in March - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in March?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Curitiba in March and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in March 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:11||18:47|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:19||18:32|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:26||18:16|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.