- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Curitiba weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Curitiba in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in February - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in February?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Curitiba in February and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in February 2022. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:53||19:08|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:02||19:00|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:11||18:48|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.