- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Curitiba weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Curitiba in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Curitiba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Curitiba in July 2021. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:04||17:39|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:02||17:45|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:56||17:52|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.