- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lima weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lima in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in August?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Lima in August - that's 11% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in August?
The average sea temperature around Lima in August is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lima in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in August 2020. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:27||18:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:21||18:04|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:12||18:05|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Peru in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.