- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Guilin weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Guilin in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Guilin in August and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guilin in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Guilin is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guilin in August 2020. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:06||19:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:13||19:13|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:19||18:59|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.