- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Fort Vermilion weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in August 2020. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:36||22:03|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:09||21:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:42||20:44|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.