- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Yerevan weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The January weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Yerevan in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Yerevan in January, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in January - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Yerevan in January and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yerevan in January 2022. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:24||17:47|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:22||18:02|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:12||18:19|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.