- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Yerevan weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The December weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Yerevan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Yerevan in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in December - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Yerevan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yerevan in December 2021. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:05||17:37|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:18||17:37|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:24||17:46|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.