- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Yerevan weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The February weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Yerevan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Yerevan in February, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in February - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Yerevan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yerevan in February 2022. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:11||18:20|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:57||18:36|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:37||18:52|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.