- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Yerevan weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The August weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yerevan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Yerevan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yerevan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yerevan in August 2022. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:00||20:16|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:14||19:58|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:28||19:36|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.