- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Lima weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lima in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in April?
The average sea temperature around Lima in April is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in April 2020. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:13||18:11|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:13||18:03|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:15||17:56|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Peru in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.