- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Hanoi weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The March weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Hanoi in March, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in March - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Hanoi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hanoi in March 2022. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:17||18:01|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:05||18:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:51||18:11|
- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Vietnam in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.