- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Hanoi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The January weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Hanoi in January, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in January - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Hanoi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hanoi in January 2022. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:34||17:27|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:36||17:36|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:34||17:46|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Vietnam
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.