- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Hanoi weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The April weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Hanoi in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in April - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hanoi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hanoi in April 2022. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:50||18:11|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:38||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:27||18:21|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.