- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Hanoi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The April weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Hanoi in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in April - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hanoi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hanoi in April 2021. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:50||18:11|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:38||18:16|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:27||18:21|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.