- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Vietnam in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Hanoi weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The November weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Hanoi in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in November - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Hanoi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hanoi in November 2021. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:59||17:21|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:07||17:15|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:16||17:14|
- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.