- Save 7% on Marella Cruises to the Caribbean
- Book online with TUI to receive the discount
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Cayman Islands coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for the Cayman Islands and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in the Cayman Islands.
Cayman Islands coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Cayman Islands - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Cayman Islands - Health Services Authority, Cayman Islands
- Coronavirus timeline in Cayman Islands - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - Cayman Islands Government
Are there entry restrictions to the Cayman Islands due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering the Cayman Islands. Negative COVID-19 test results are required for all arrivals. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering the Cayman Islands. Mandatory second PCR test 14 days after arrival. Check out Cayman Islands Government for more info.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Cayman Islands?
Currently if you arrive in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland from the Cayman Islands you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Cayman Islands coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Cayman Islands coronavirus statistics on the Friday 4th December 2020 reported at 05:27 (UTC) on 4th December 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 288
- Total number of deaths to date: 2
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 3
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Cayman Islands coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Caribbean
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|British Virgin Islands||72||1||0||0||04/12/20|
|St Kitts & Nevis||22||0||0||0||04/12/20|
|St Vincent & the Grenadines||87||0||2||0||04/12/20|
|Trinidad & Tobago||6,725||121||21||0||04/12/20|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||751||6||1||0||04/12/20|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.