- Save EXTRA £300 on select sailings in 2023
- Book ocean cruises to the Caribbean, USA, Europe & more
- No minimum spend. 7 night durations only
Cayman Islands covid travel advice
Explore Covid-19 statistics relating to new cases and the vaccine rollout in the Cayman Islands plus up-to-date travel advice on entry requirements from government agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Cayman Islands covid live updates
- Travel advice for the Cayman Islands - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for the Cayman Islands - Health Services Authority, Cayman Islands
- Coronavirus timeline in the Cayman Islands - Our World in Data
- Latest info on travel to the Cayman Islands - Cayman Islands Government
FCDO travel advice
Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the Cayman Islands showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially or fully vaccinated.
|As of 29/07/2022||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the Cayman Islands recorded in the latest 7-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the Cayman Islands recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for the Cayman Islands is provided by Our World in Data and is updated weekly.
Entry requirements & travel restrictions
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the Cayman Islands including entry requirements and the rules on pre-departure Covid-19 testing and quarantine.
- OOpen for tourism
- O*Open for vaccinated arrivals
- Q*Quarantine for unvaccinated
- VVaccination required
- T|VTest or vaccination required
- QQuarantine required
- TTest required
- T+VTest + vaccination required
- CClosed for tourism
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Cayman Islands?
You do not need to quarantine on arrival in the UK from the Cayman Islands. The UK no longer requires a passenger locator form, Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
Cruise deal finder
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.