- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
George Town weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cayman Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
The March weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in George Town in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in March?
The average sea temperature around George Town in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in George Town in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in George Town in March and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in March 2021. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:45||18:31|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:33||18:36|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:20||18:39|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.