- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
George Town weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Cayman Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
The January weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in George Town in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in January?
The average sea temperature around George Town in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in George Town in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in George Town in January and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
George Town sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for George Town in January 2022. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:59||17:59|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:02||18:09|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:00||18:18|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.