- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
George Town weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cayman Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
The January weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in George Town in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in January?
The average sea temperature around George Town in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in George Town in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in George Town in January and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in January 2021. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:59||17:59|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:02||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:00||18:18|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.