- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
George Town weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cayman Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 184184 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
How hot is it in George Town in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in George Town in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in June - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in June?
The average sea temperature around George Town in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in George Town in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in George Town in June and the average monthly rainfall is 184mm.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in June 2021. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:47||19:00|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:47||19:05|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:51||19:08|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.