- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
George Town weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cayman Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cayman Islands
The February weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in George Town in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in February?
The average sea temperature around George Town in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in George Town in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in George Town in February and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in February 2021. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:00||18:19|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:54||18:25|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:45||18:31|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.