- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Ontario
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Ottawa weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The November weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ottawa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Ottawa in November, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in November - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ottawa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in November 2021. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:43||17:50|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:02||16:32|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:21||16:22|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.