- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Ottawa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The August weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ottawa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Ottawa in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in August 2021. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:47||20:30|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:05||20:08|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:23||19:42|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.