- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Ottawa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The March weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ottawa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Ottawa in March, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in March 2022. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:41||17:50|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:13||19:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:45||19:30|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.