- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ottawa weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The July weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ottawa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ottawa in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in July 2021. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:18||20:55|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:30||20:47|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:46||20:31|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.