- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Ottawa weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The July weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ottawa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ottawa in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in July 2022. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:18||20:55|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:30||20:47|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:46||20:32|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.