- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Ottawa weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The April weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ottawa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Ottawa in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in April 2021. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:43||19:31|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:17||19:49|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:52||20:09|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.