- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Ottawa weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The April weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ottawa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Ottawa in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ottawa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ottawa in April 2022. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:43||19:31|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:17||19:49|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:53||20:08|
- Save up to 40% on selected ski hotels in 2021/2022
- Book skiing holidays in British Columbia, Alberta & more
- Resorts include Banff, Whistler, Jasper & Lake Louise
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.