- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Kenya
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Nairobi weather in November 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nairobi in November, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Nairobi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nairobi in November 2020. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:11||18:21|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:12||18:23|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:16||18:27|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kenya
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.