- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kenya
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Nairobi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nairobi in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nairobi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in August 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:37||18:41|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:35||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:30||18:36|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.